Vave’s wireless portable ultrasound subscription is perfect for practitioners in primary care. It’s a great way to quickly assess the abdomen, heart, and more. Sleek and pocket-sized, this handheld ultrasound device comes with software updates, expert imaging feedback, educational resources, and workflow integrations.
A Revolutionary Point-of-Care Ultrasound (POCUS)
An untethered companion to a stethoscope, Vave’s portable point-of-care ultrasound (POCUS) is a more flexible and inclusive alternative to traditional ultrasound purchases. Vave Health’s POCUS solutions allow clinicians to provide stellar patient care through the use of a sleek, portable, wireless ultrasound device.
Weighing in at less than a pound (0.75 pounds, or 340 grams) with just one battery, Vave fits right into your pocket. With superior image quality and ease of use, Vave’s handheld ultrasound device will enable clinicians to diagnose patients as quickly and effectively as possible. Vave’s mission is to challenge the existing healthcare paradigm. Our POCUS subscription, which has been endorsed by over 100 medical professionals, is affordable, accessible, innovative, and flexible without compromising image quality.
Unlike traditional ultrasound machines, which are tethered and expensive, Vave’s portable ultrasound subscription will give you more time to look after your patients — not your devices.
An All-Inclusive Service
Vave is also the world’s first ultrasound-as-a-service platform. This means subscribing to Vave will give you access to several amazing features, in addition to the device itself, such as feedback, superior image quality, an integrated learning platform, workflow integrations, and more.
- Flexible: We understand life circumstances change often, so we have a 14-day free return policy, a one-year minimum commitment, and the flexibility to cancel.
- All-inclusive: One month’s worth of payment includes your handheld ultrasound device, imaging feedback, unlimited warranty, and software.
- Future-proof: Software updates are constant, ongoing, and included in your subscription.
- Transparent: Billed annually, Vave’s monthly fee is small and doesn’t have upfront capital expenses.
High-Tech Probe for Primary Care
Vave ultrasound comes equipped with state-of-the-art technology that makes it a great tool for practitioners and medical students alike:
- No external Wi-Fi is needed. Connect your ultrasound to multiple handheld devices and smartphones during physical examinations. It works with your iOS and Android mobile devices and all streaming is done in real-time.
- Share, discuss, and review patient portfolios and exams in real-time securely and professionally.
- Comes with an integrated learning platform, making it an excellent resource for medical students and lifelong learners, as well as those completely new to ultrasound.
- You can choose to save directly to your phone, to your healthcare system (DICOM), to Vave’s secure cloud platform, or via email.
- Email images to clinicians using Vave’s portable system — always secure.
- Start-to-scan time is under 20 seconds.
Imaging Presets, Modes, and Controls
Vave’s wireless ultrasound device is perfect for practitioners in primary care, cardiology, and critical care. Vave has optimized preset scanning modes for:
Vave also comes with three imaging modes (B-mode, M-mode, and color doppler) and the following imaging controls:
- Text annotations
- Adjustable focus, depth, and gain
- Cine or freeze scroll
- Adjustable cine length (2, 5, and 10 seconds)
- Area and linear measurements
Imaging Feedback on Demand
A monthly subscription to Vave gives you access to imaging feedback on demand. This is a great way to learn for those who are new to ultrasound imaging.
Our unique Vave Assist™ service will give you customized feedback and guidance as needed, whether you’re on the go, at school, or beside the patient.
As a Vave member, you’ll get expert feedback on a maximum of 10 images every month. Once you save your image, simply send it to Vave Assist for feedback.
Yes. We offer a 14-day free trial period. If you return the probe in working condition during this period of time, you can get a full refund.
You can also return your probe after 12 months of membership by canceling the membership and returning the portable ultrasound in working condition.
You will still be able to access your saved images in the cloud, but you will not be able to take new pictures. You will also have to return your probe in working condition.
If you want to continue taking new pictures with your probe and access all of the features included in a Vave membership, consider renewing your membership for another year.